Palamidios Athlos - "Nafplio Castle Run", 26 November 2017
On Sunday, November 26, 2017, Palamidios Athlos- Nafplio Castle Run will take place for one more year. The event includes the unique experience of the racing climbing of Palamidi Castle, with 999 steps (850 m high), and it is combined with the asphalt path 4,150 km from the castle, forming a single race of 5 km.
- Palamidios Athlos 5km racing on Palamidi Castle
- Road race 10km with the certification of SEGAS and AIMS
- Road race 3km for all and 1.5km exclusively for students D, E and 5th Primary School Class.
The subscription period was set from 3/10/17 until 17/11/17.
There are the following ways to sign up:
- By registering online on the following link On line registration
- In person at the Organizing Committee Offices at the Nafplion Indoor Swimming Pool (1, N. Kiou Street, DOPATT of Nafplio Municipality, tel: 27520-99085, fax: 27520-23288), from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 15:00.
To see the participation fee in detail, click here
Nafplio Castle Run
Did you know that?
Nafplio Castle Run Organization with the suggestion of the Mayor of Nafplio, Dimitris Kostouros, decided and announces the participation of our unemployed fellow citizens in any basic race category as well as the strengthening of the actions of the Association of People with Disabilities in Argolida.